Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pocket Folder on Bench ..... NEXT

Pocket Folder on Bench ..... NEXT
January 18, 2017 01:50AM
image.jpeg

A very nice Spring Back Pocket Folder. 100% Handmade - by BARNES

image.jpeg

Alloy Brass Frame, Bone Scales. Long File Art Back Spring. Sculpted Case. Stainless Blade - Polished.

Here's the deal. I have to pay my Christmas Gift Bills too. I don't have them on credit cards. I have them in redirected shop hours. There are things you just do, if you are civilized. Participating in Family is one. So; it's been an opportunity for you. I have many items to finish here. Some Guns for clients, some guns to sell. Some knives for Clients, some to sell. I just keep working all I can. You will see both Airguns and Fine Knives - in whatever mix keeps the Internet Light Blue. thumbs up

Keep watching. This one will be complete quickly.

Gary
Re: Pocket Folder on Bench ..... NEXT
January 19, 2017 12:33AM
image.jpeg

I worked on this a lot today. It's real pretty. I ground and mirror polished the blade. Note my iPhone insignia in the reflection. cooler

Wanted to finish it tonight. But I got a nasty headache. Now I have the left over from that and I'm very dizzy. Gotta go get some dinner. I'll see how I feel later.

Will be a very nice folder if someone wants to own it. By golly, my Health Insurance Agent would just LOVE to see you take this home with you. We Need You!

Ok. God Bless,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2017 03:20AM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021