Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shop Sighting!

Shop Sighting!
February 09, 2017 02:44PM
Was an old guy with a white beard. I know what I saw. He was right there in the mirror, when I walked by!

Hey, I got a PM from the other side of the world, hoping I was OK. I could have been going round and round in the lathe. Turn/thump ... Turn/thump ..... Turn/thump ......... ............. Storm/blackout ................,,.turn/thump .... (Current came back on) ........ Turn/thump ......

I've been working. Some owed projects. In addition, I've designed and completed some standardizing patterns. I really hope they might be helpful for the time spent on knives for the Health Insurance Thug. I've used the patterns and technique shift, to make a pocket knife that will be done today. I'll post it later, and I hope somebody wants to own it.

I go to the Dr. Shortly. I have some regular maintenance stuff, but also need to get deeper into sorting out a newish ongoing troubling issue. I fear getting dragged down a new rabbit hole of yet another group of Drs. We shall see. I've been putting in a lot of hours. Even with a renewed season of headaches. But - enough of that. I'll deal with it. Work as long and as fast as I can.

When you notice that it appears I've not posted as much, please feel free to drop in a pic or two. We all enjoy a new item or so. I'm like you: when I'm up to my chin in life, I'd love to enjoy a minute or a few, of your interests.

Ha .... JUST got a text from a friend. Asking if I'm on vacation. Hah! I must have stepped over the line this morning. Enough of this lounging around! Hah. Ok. I'll get the camera.

Thanks,
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021