Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Week Gone By

The Week Gone By
May 27, 2017 02:32PM
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted much this week. Sorry. It's been a very painful week. I pulled my back just standing up from a kneeling position. And it's been a week of muscle rub, ibuprofen, back belt support.

Ive worked every day and every evening. But it's really slowed me down.

I'm hoping it will just take its knee off my throat soon.

Best,
Gary
Re: The Week Gone By
May 28, 2017 03:59PM
Gary
Sorry to hear about your back . Sometimes it don't take much just a funny move and BAM your down and out . They do as I'm sure you know take awhile to relax back to normal .
Hopefully you'll recover quickly .
Happy day to you and all

Thanks
Kurt
May 28, 2017 07:51PM
Hi Kurt,

Thanks!

I'm trying. Ya know, if only there were MORE financial shows on my streaming channels on the weekends. OR .... Real Estate shows! There's a smile maker. There's only a few hundred of each - near as I can tell.

I suspect that most people working by themselves in shops, who go stark raving madd; do so on Sunday. What do you think?

WHO in their right mind, is Listening to this stuff on Sunday? OR EVER???

"Well, I have $782k in Billy Boy Bonds. What's that? Liquid assets ... about $1.6m. Now, .... huh? Oh yes .... I have 6 - 401ks , from my last employers. Haha. I forgot about those. What? Oh ... maybe $572k. Guess that's why I forgot about them.

Now, I was wondering about investing half of everything into this guy in Florida that makes Airguns and Pock..., "How's that??!" "Burns .... yes. GL Burnes!" "Nooooooh ..., I don't think it ...... "SHUT UP YOU OLD FOOL!!! I'm on the PHONE!!!" Sorry, my husband wheezed that it IS "Barnes". But he hasn't been right since my 25 pound Tabby Cat laid on his C-PAP mask all night ....

"well .... if you think it's best. If we don't know the name, I'll put the whole thing into chic/mint Girl Scout cookies!"

Thank you Dear. I knew your Mum. Lovely lemon pie she made ....,
May 29, 2017 01:53AM
Hi Gary,

Sorry to hear that you had hurt your back, I am sure it created a backlog.

Hope it gets better for you this next week.

Pedro
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021