Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parts sighting

Parts sighting
February 15, 2012 12:33AM
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Barrel and receiver hub for Gillstrom Bison 45.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

More steel tacos. For Bodio and L'Mour.

Why is there a larger one? Well, it might be for something that will show up later. Just taking advantage of set ups and groups of work. winking smiley

Gary
Re: Parts sighting
February 15, 2012 02:09AM
Gary,

You are really turning out the work. That is great.

Hmmm larger? Is time for 1.0?

You have changed what "larger" means in Air guns lol

Larry
February 15, 2012 09:16AM
an air cannon??
pumpkin chunkin i think
February 15, 2012 03:31PM
A lot of parts have being shown during the last couple of weeks. That's good, keep it coming.laughing
February 15, 2012 06:15PM
Thanks Julio.

Yeah, I'd love to. Check my next phase post though. I've been diverted onto a side track I didn't want to go on.
Hope that will be understood. It's tough to explain unless you live in an old home in my area. I bought the house when I was 24. I've kept it up since, because I could do the work. At different times, during those 32 years; I've help. From handymen to contractors. That's a story in itself. Theyve managed to squeeze out the handymen by making them all be liscenced and insured to death. So; it's very hard to find any small outfits now.

In 32 years, I've had awful luck with work quality. I usually have to redo it. Today, the small companies tell me I probably need a bigger contractor outfit. The bigger ones don't want to fiddle with my work because it's not big enough. Not accessible. Not fast and high profit work.

Nobody wants to REPAIR anything. They all seen the home shows. You tear it all back to the studs or the footers, and build new style construction. You may or may notvwast to believe me, but I ALWAYS have to come to the contractors rescue. Show them how to proceed. Often get my tools out and do a complex segment that has them baffled. I've done it for roofers. Window people several times. Framers. Concrete people. Blacktop people. Etc.

Walked into the house a while ago. Kelly was on the phone talking to a call back. The lady was calling back to sayvthey were a small contractor and don't work on slate at all. Big companies don't work on it either. They don't even want to take it all off and renew it. Can't get trucks up to the house eves. So, I'm still dealing with it. No sweat. Sorry, I can't run a crew of volunteers and insure them. ;?)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021