Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zombie Apocalypse......

Zombie Apocalypse......
November 07, 2017 07:30PM
???

Or have I been sentenced to solitary confinement? inmate

If the forum is no longer accepting posts and comments ... somebody send me a message in a bottle. We'll look into it.

I've been working every day. Posting new things at different times of the day. Before work. Late in the evening. Hard to guess what topic you may enjoy. I can't join in on topics that don't make it to print. If you are just generally disappointed in the world .... I understand. Just don't forget please .... it's not "all" my fault. Haha. Much of it may be ... but not all of it. Ahhhh ..... comm'on..... grinning smiley

Consider joining in?

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2017 08:24PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse......
November 08, 2017 01:57PM
Gary
I'm not prepared for no zombie apocalypse. I'll be needing a hand pump for my Outryder .50!!
I've been swamped at work and it really seems all of Michigan is busy working . I've popped in a few times but haven't replied myself . The benefits of working in a shop / office environment ,there's never a dull moment . Unlike your shop where you have no one around to swap stories with .
Sometimes ( today ) I wish I was there instead of here. It was 22 deg out this am with hard frost .
I ain't scerd

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Zombie Apocalypse......
November 08, 2017 11:55PM
Hang in there Kurt,

Best two seasons down here for me. Real nice this time of the year.

Well, it's not that I desire someone interrupting me all day long. I just really notice the huge difference in the internet from say 96? It was clear to people that a person was preparing and uploading materials, in order to share information with friendly readers. Now, the mood is that the material is expected to appear in the "Cloud". Few people thank or talk to clouds, they just "are". I'm just a relic apparently. Don't say what you are thinking .....

Ok .... well, I've engraved all day again.

Supper. (That's relic speak for Dinner. Haha)

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021