Advanced

Wednesday

Wednesday
March 07, 2012 05:21PM
Plastering this morning.

Drs appt at 2 pm

Errands for materials

Working late afternoon

We have spent a significant sum on a new home policy. Of course ... Money first and inspection to follow. That's fine ... Where do I sign. Now, I need the time, strength, to finish the list. Again, sorry for this side trip. I'd ratherbe in the shop working those 80 minute hours. winking smiley

Just an up to date.

Gary
Re: Wednesday
March 07, 2012 11:59PM
OK ... I'll live. Yeah ... singing

The headaches are deemed to be tension headaches. BP was very good today. I'm not going to stroke out on ya. The good folks at the Surgery Center always gather round with worried faces. Evidently, while I'm quite used to it now ... the long wait for long painful needles doesn't have much of a calming effect on me. And then, all the talk of "advanced directives" and "strokes" doesn't help either.

Now ... the stress/tension issue. Hahahahahahahahahahh

OK ... I feel better.

BTW ... there is yet another new guy at the Dr.s office. That has to be 16 or 20 in the last few years. This guy is a P.A (Phsycian's Assistant) as opposed to the N.P. (Nurse Practicioners) that have mostly come on board. I like this fella. I figured he might try to uproot my entire carefully build house of cards/meds/practices .... but ... not so. He was friendly, human, knew my details from his prep. work ... and I was in and out with a clean bill of health. And, reasonable odds that while my head may often feel like it ... it probably won't actually explode.

There ya go.

Green bowing

Gary
March 09, 2012 03:08AM
Good to hear..Hope the rest of the week goes as well.
March 09, 2012 06:19AM
"reasonable odds"...well...eye rolling smiley

What more could you ask for?
March 09, 2012 11:43PM
Reasonable odds...sounds like no greater than a "moderate" risk of head explosion! I guess you take what's offered...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021