Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I.T. Work.

I.T. Work.
August 06, 2018 06:27PM
I’ve been working with two I.T. Gents recently.

We are considering methods to best steward the various access we have to the world.

I won’t bore you with details or cause/effect conclusions. I’ll just ask you this one thing please .....

Please direct people to our pages here. Let me share a simple Cut and Paste technique with you. Please try this: find a post your like. Let’s just say ... for example ... the thread on the Slender James in White. Go to it. Open it. Now, up above in the top line of the page .... you see Airgunrendezvous.com. Put the cursor, or your finger onnthat, and just hold it there. It will offer you the choice to COPY. Click that. Now, you have it in the computer/phone working memory. Write a text note or email to a friend. In the text you write. Just hold your finger down ..... it will offer PASTE. Click that. Here goes ... I did the first copy part as I told you ... now Im gonna hold my finger down
[www.airgunrendezvous.com]

And I clicked paste.

That’s it. Say goodbye. Hit send.

Your friend will get a direct link. All he has to do is click it and he’s here on the Slender James in White thread!

We need more people who will actually read. Some who may share and post. A few who might buy.

Thing is. We have ALL of the tools we need right here. Repeat after me .... “44 Years of Experience.” Surely the stuff I’ve taught myself to make, it at least equal to those native videos of men digging a hole with a stick, shedding the dirt with a basket, and plastering the hole with cement. BTW ... have you ever worked with cement? My hands are tough as nails. But, an hour or two of smoothing cement barehanded would take the skin right off. I’ve done it. Plastered dirt basement steps as a kid. Repointing brick. Repairing stone walls. Spent my life ruining my back working cement. It will quickly ruin leather gloves. Don’t believe the videos offered you of native men ... unless you are offered something here. You and your friends may BELIEVE every word offered here. Now, that’s free. I haven’t learned how to make God heal me .... but, from the results I saw in the ruination which was my childhood life ... I decided that chronic lying is nothing I wanted anything to do with. Therefore; I live truthfully. And I believe you know that.

So; we have plenty of members here. Way plenty for a thriving community of friends. But, most don’t read, post, or purchase. And so; we need “real” members. Just like those sites which thrive??? The ones you go read after you see there is nothing new here, except me asking for participation??? So you go read what others are doing, and posting pics of??? Yes, we need that.

And, I’m going to begin having some $ILLY OFFER$ EACH WEEK!!!!!. It will benefit whoever catches them. Because, making superb quality work for about $12/hr. .... has been shown to be too much. So; I’ll have some $PECIAL$. Maybe $5/hr stuff. But, you have to catch them. Not gonna say when.

Ok. Good Talk.

Please try that link thing. [www.airgunrendezvous.com] You can do the same thing I just did. It will even stay in your phone’s memory until you save something else over it. So; you could go to multiple texts, emails, and just paste the link right in. YOU might be the one who introduces the guy that actually occasionally buy something I’ve made, and thereby saves the forum, et al!!! Thank you. Somebody will do it, or what I’ve told you about the lights and crackers will become even more real.

Thanks for reading
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2018 07:06PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021