Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SOLD SOLD SOLD. Second Saddle Lock. FOR SALE bullhorn

SOLD SOLD SOLD. Second Saddle Lock. FOR SALE bullhorn
September 28, 2018 12:59AM
6CDEF894-9246-4187-8F2F-E1170C0737E1.jpeg

I didn’t quite get it complete tonight. I’ve worked the two knives thru together. This is the same size. Same price. Just a different profile.

I’ll finish it tomorrow. Wait if you like. NOW SOLD - THANKS!

Here’s what’s going on, very briefly. That Sprained wrist (upon Dr. Consultation), is more than likely broken. Scafoid Bone ... Google it. Yes, it has been painful to work with it for the last two months. Maybe that’s why. Well ... I did try. I made a really fine Mosaic Folder. You’ve all loved that Southwest look until this great looking knife. Ok. Swing and a miss, for some reason. So; I made another fine knife. You all loved that Folded Stainless, Titanium, Clip, and Ancient Ivory ... til that one. You keep adding features and it costs a bit more. And, oddly ... the bills and Dr. “Still” wanted paid. So; I designed and made the 97 Minis. Tooling to do it. As I always do, I Judge interest by showing progress when it’s acouple of days out. I don’t keep digging when I don’t see anybody looking down over the rim at me. Well; bills are still due? Crazy. So; Kelly and I thought we’d make some knives for the cheapest prices in Seven years. I posted a great one yesterday. $250??? For a custom lockback folder? That will pay half of one bill! Yayyyy. So; I show you this one too. I have to heat treat the spring and finish the walnut.

It’s true, if you are asked. The regular chronic pains, migraines returning, and a broken wrist, really adds to the spice of life. Haha. Not complaining, it will only get worse. So; I’m gonna bet there is more chance of me getting back to guns with the lights on. Just a feeling. How about you? And friends reading along?

Dinner time. Wounded or not, the days are 11/7. Kurt said 100 a week. Don’t be silly.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2018 02:02PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021