Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bulletin Update - Friday nite

Bulletin Update - Friday nite
November 03, 2018 04:23AM
Another full day in a very full week. Painful week. Worrisome week.

There have been quite a few people and places involved. I’m not trying to be vague or dramatic. The disclosure of info is never without critique. Too much info. Not enough. Whining. Excuses. Valid community information.

Stuff comes in waves. Migraines have been back. Stress and genuine pain make them worse. The unknown unknowns regarding my hand/wrist/arm have fit all the above. Valid concern. Expensive tests, Appointments. Severe Pain. My fall was months ago. I treated it like a sprain. But it never improved and got worse and worse. I couldn’t stop working nor could I afford the Drs., and X-rays since our elected representatives did such a thorough job of driving my quality health care from $312/mo. to $2,000/mo. and then we had none.

We waited until I could afford the tests and was pretty quickly sent for a series of X-Rays. Hand. Wrist. Chest. Hah ... you thought I was gonna say MRI for the killer headaches didn’t you? No, that’s old news. Well, how about the fact I see your head is tucked under your arm there, and you can’t look to the left and speak thru clinched teeth? ... just a minor jacked up 18 year old neck surgery. It’s fine. Lower back going in and out all week? Pah-leease...!

Well, we are getting test results back. Only hearing from Nursing staff reading the reports from the nine X-rays as they come in so far. I don’t understand the picture yet but a couple of the most horrible possible things they concerned us about probably aren’t the case. So it appears that I won’t immediately drop dead. With that in consideration, I’m going to bed.

I very much appreciate my friends. Thank you. I’d dearly love to report that the list of broken stuff is decreasing. But I thought it may be good to report that it’s likely I’ll be here tomorrow... and I shall continue working. Thanks for reading.

Oh ... before you ask ..., I watched it. Do “Master” craftsmen make stuff from commercial parts? No wonder I have migraines... I need an Agent ...

Gary
Re: Bulletin Update - Friday nite
November 03, 2018 12:35PM
Gary
That's a big load of (what if's ) I know how you must feel not knowing but as we all get older we must change the way we do things . You can only start at beginning and work towards the end ! Haha did I just say that ???
Well I'm glad your still here and I'm hoping for an easy fix . Stress is a major issue for a lot of ailments but the fall and the wrist injury surely need to be repaired first if possible.
Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Ps: You gotta take care of yourself before you take care of others !Weights you can do it !

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021