Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sunday at BPS - Pics

Sunday at BPS - Pics
November 05, 2018 12:23AM
DA1BE874-C390-4DCD-84EB-087508935B7A.jpeg

Gathering some kindling. As usual, the Gnomes were useless. Making fun of me (I suspect they were tipsy ...)

756CB760-5CAF-48A3-A75E-D8F91436D482.jpeg

BPS BEETLE.., plenty big enough to ride!

234FC244-6047-4012-9012-FD4D8D5573C1.jpeg

Caught in the act! Haha. Marshmallows... yummmm

Hope your day was good
Gary
Re: Sunday at BPS - Pics
November 05, 2018 04:21PM
Marshmallows!!! I thought you were practicing for forged in fire.!!! LOL. Glad to see your other post about feeling better. .Chronic pain is a drag, can change your whole outlook on life. Just know that many folks are rooting for you and hoping you feel better over the next months (and years)
The Gnomes seem to be snickering at you. Maybe you should ride them out of town on a beetle (not a rail)
Best to you and Kelly

Gary L
November 05, 2018 08:27PM
Hi Gary,

I watched that new parallel version. The Master Arms Builder Version. Had I been there, I’d have “Made” the flint lock mechanism. “Made” the barrel. And, I’m not sure the grading system when the main Forge weld of an ax failed, and they sent the other guy home. Difficult to follow the theme and scoring. Just soooo many basic skills that were lacking. There are so many men who could have made the show infinitely better.

Thanks for the well wishes too. I appreciate the acknowledgment. Chronic pain is cruel. It’s particularly hard for friends, family, those interested in you. People want to see you “get better”. Want to, at least; see you improve. The faster the better. However; the thing that makes Chronic Pain ... “Chronic”, is that it doesn’t improve. It’s not going to get better. You live with that knowledge. But those watching have to cope with that too. And many just can’t. They are flooded with all those words of wisdom memes like “Cut out any negative energy, and just pile up “good feeling folks and experiences”. So; someone who feels “beat up” on a good day ... probably won’t make the cut. Funny though: folks love stories where some artist paints with the brush in their mouth because of disabilities, etc. There seems to be criteria as to what’s an acceptable chronic condition. Being terribly successful is one criteria. Having the chronic issue but climbing Mt. Everest in spite of. That’s the ticket. Just need the right team, sponsors, agents, story. Hey Gary, did I tell you I’m going to launch myself onto Everest by means of an Air Canon in 2035? I’m making plans now. Looking for sponsors. Hah!!! I’ve told the Gnomes that, if they stay on here; they better get in shape. Haha.

Thanks my Friend,
The Other Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2018 08:32PM by barnespneumatic.
November 05, 2018 10:06PM
Just thought ....,

I sure didn’t mean to suggest that we don’t hope and pray that everything gets better and the load lighter. Treatments can improve. Miracles happen.

Sincere thanks for every well wish. They all help.

God Bless,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2018 10:08PM by barnespneumatic.
November 06, 2018 01:31AM
Hope you're not toasting those with pine.

Man, if you could get those beetles dried out and inlet a scale to accept them, they would look cool on a knife.

Hey! Where are those pink flamingos I sent as a house warming gift a few years back?

Lon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2018 01:33AM by Bigbore.
November 06, 2018 01:45AM
Hi Lon,

Oak

Been sending those Beetles to AA for years. They have to WANT to be dried out first.

Flamingos were great with Orange Sauce on Wild Rice.

Thanks Lonster
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021