Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just send me a PM. My forum name is “barnespneumatic” as it has been for over 10 years and well over 13,000 posts

The PM system here, is how I have remained accessible. I answer promptly.

Yes, I know some would prefer that I do it some other way. This works. This is where I’ve posted thousands upon thousands upon thousands of posts. They have answered any and every conceivable question about my life and the things I build.

Occasionally, I learn that someone .... who is often a member here .... will use our system ... in just about any way “other than” to just simply sending me a Private Message. Most recently someone tried to have MY login changed. People will swear they’ve gone before the UN. Petitioned the Intergalactic Commission. And, yet I still refuse to respond to some link that was active on a different website, fifteen years ago. Just send a PM (Private Message). “Well, what if they aren’t a forum member??? Huh?” People usually are. People will use the forum to complain that they can’t reach me thru invalid links ... but won’t simply click the button upper right, which I’ve referred to endlessly. Even if someone were not a member (which is odd because I transferred my “presence” here over 10 years ago, specifically so I could be accessible in an interactive manner. Even if ... the process of joining is a click or two. And any and all information that can be given, has been shared endlessly.

Readers can quote my life story by memory. I actually have to try to NOT over share anymore. And then I’ll get a third party note claiming that I haven’t been seen since the Civil War and nobody knows a thing!!! Except those 13 thousand daily updates.

I’m sorry. The notion that I’m inaccessible is absurd. I am here. There is no paywall. There is no password to read. I’m not going to try to encapsulate 10 years of information in this post. If you’d like to tell me how disappointed you are that my health sucks, please send me a PM. I will answer promptly. I will include this note: My best friends are gentlemen and ladies, to whom I owe work. “Well then why are they your friends???” I think it’s because they know that I didn’t do anything to cause my numerous health issues, and they are pretty sure that I’d rather not be living a life dogged by pain and disability. Well I’ve had time ... why don’t I just get fixed!? ..... It’s been in those 13,000 plus posts.

Please send me a PM if you’d like to contact me.
Thank You,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2019 12:03AM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021