Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hot Dog PBJ with Mammoth and Coffee

Hot Dog PBJ with Mammoth and Coffee
June 05, 2019 07:55PM
I get to living at the bench when one of these knives is under build.

6AA587FA-9AC2-4A1D-AB7B-5E586855E1CD.jpeg

Carving.

Oh ... the formula for a Bench Dog PBJ: 2 slices of white bread. Knife or two of jelly down the middle of each. Add a Knife or two of Creamy Peanut and Honey Spread (Walmart). Fold. Call it a Dog or a Taco, it works.

Back to carving.
Gary
Re: Hot Dog PBJ with Mammoth and Coffee
June 05, 2019 07:57PM
Answer:

.... cause one was Marmalade and one Peach.
June 05, 2019 09:18PM
Looks to be another stunner ! both the PB&J and the knife !

Good Job, Bob
June 06, 2019 01:41AM
Robert,

When I see these posts, the first thing that comes to my mind is, Kelly is out of town visiting the kids.

Lon
June 06, 2019 11:56AM
Thanks Robert,

I’m making chips. Hope it comes together well. Great to hear from you.

Hey, please tell Lon that I’m just trying to educate him on the finer things in life. Like five star Work Bench cuisine... hehe.

Wink
Gary
June 08, 2019 06:26PM
Now I’m hungry!

I really like toasted whole wheat with peanut butter and honey !
Yum yum I’ve never had or seen honey spread. Is it like honey whipped with butter ?

Thanks
Kurt
June 08, 2019 07:41PM
Hi Kurt,

Looks and spreads and tastes like peanut butter. Just has a faint taste of honey. Bought it by mistake. Even used it before I realized. Now I prefer it on my creations (the sandwich ones).

1DD34587-5F86-4F9B-97CE-497E67ADFCD9.jpeg

Progress pic. Carving a design to meet expected classic work, yet compliment the woven mosaic.

33E04D93-ABAF-4443-B524-63D03436276D.jpeg

Now ... something got the cat bowls. Dropped one here. One there. 40 feet apart. Had to pry them out of bowl carrier atop a bench. While cleaning them, I found this print. You may suspect .... ahhh .... but I strongly suspect it’s from one of the SMALLER woods flies that are out now. They are amazing vile creations.

Working hard. Way too hard actually. But, I suspect if you scan the sold signs you’ll note .... . Yep, working hard. If any of your kids or grandkids show signs of artistic brilliance, get them immediate professional help. Maybe a Doctorial degree in the saber tooth woods fly would be highly sought after.

Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2019 07:47PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021