Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inquiring minds want to know

Inquiring minds want to know
March 10, 2020 02:29AM
How are the new treatments working? we all hope you are seeing improvement but would like to here what is happening? Our best wishes and prayers are with you , debilitating pain is hard to work around. We know that bench work can be painful and yard items and household items need to be taken care of also.
Best wishes and prayers

Gary L
Re: Inquiring minds want to know
March 11, 2020 03:56PM
Hi Gary,

It’s very nice of you to ask. Thank you.

It’s one day a bit better, and two days not. I’d love to report total success.

One area of improvement is with the treatment of heavy doses of Vitamin D3. Blood work showed I was way low on that. Oddly, I have an Architect friend who suffered from diminished ability to concentrate. I had the same issue. She had been pegged with VitD deficiency. Heavy doses of same dramatically helped her. My Dr. found I had the same deficiency. I’ve been on the supplement for a few weeks and believe I see an improvement. Lack of concentration is horrible for my work. I’ve always had endless attention span so I’d noticed a huge difference.

Gary, my Stance is extremely crooked. You look at me straight on and I lean to the right significantly. My hip area hurts significantly. It gets worse as I fatigue. It will sound nuts, but I honestly feel like my right leg is too short. And, add this and it sounds more odd. If I rest my right heel on a 2 by 4 (which is 1 1/2” thick), it straightens my lean quite a bit. Now the hip joint was X-rayed. They didn’t see anything. But the severe pain is higher. And the SI joint is there. Where the Sacrum joins the Ilium. They say that bond is very hard to break but I also took a severe fall. So far nothing they have done has helped that pain and it’s eating up any gain I have gotten from the D3. And you’ll recognize these things aren’t the discs and headaches and fibromyalgia. Etc. I just turned into a train wreck. The chronic stuff makes new things harder to diagnose. I feel ridiculous ... all the time I hurt. I can’t turn it off or I sure would.

I haven’t said much about it cause I know it’s not the correct answer. And it’s clear most are tired of hearing I’m not all better and cranking out rifles. I understand and I’m weary too. Most folks haven’t seemed much interested in my completed knives and rifle, so I’ve done some work for other contacts. The taxes and bills haven’t stopped. I work every hour I can all seven days. I hope to finish a knife today that I’ll show/list here.

Gary, it means a lot for you to ask about me. Sincerely. Thank you,

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2020 04:05PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021