Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Father's Day"festive"

Happy Father's Day"festive"
June 17, 2012 03:08PM
I would like to wish you Gary and all the forum members to enjoy a Happy Father's Day among family and friends.

Julio
Re: Happy Father's Day"festive"
June 17, 2012 04:38PM
Julio, Honest to Goodness, I was just thinking about you as I clicked on to the forum. Good to see your name. I also wish you a very happy Father's Day. God Bless your family.

To everyone, Happy Father's Day. I've heard from my children and some friends. That's been very nice. This evening, I'll share in a cookout with two of my daughters, at their home.

In order to not go soft, I've torn down the carburator on a pressure washer, and cleaned it within an inch of it's life. Actually got it running. As well, I cleaned and got the woodchipper engine running. All in prep to go South next trip.

Yesterday, I was working on the 56 Bison bullets mold. I thought ... hey ... I think I'll wash the truck. That trip to check out the range had covered it with mud from the mud puddles in the lane. Well, I got out the electric pressure washer. I'd used it before we left, it was fine. It wouldn't make pressure. I fiddled with a combination of about nine things between making sure water line valves in the shop were open. Changed hoses to the house, Hook up and unhook - turn on - turn off. No deal. I did some exploring and found a cracked part in the pressure wand. Got out the gas unit. Wouldn't start. Earlier in the day, I'd gotten out the chipper - wouldn't start. So, I beat my head on it a bit - went and got some carb cleaner at Walmart last night. Etc. Father's Day stuff ... ya know.

Have a great one!

Gary
Re: Happy Father's Day"festive"
June 17, 2012 06:56PM
Julio,

Igualmente(same to you).

Lon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021