Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Slick and Bubba

Slick and Bubba
June 23, 2012 08:11PM
Pics of myself and my crew. That's "Slick" carrying the anvil, and "Bubba" doing the pulling. grinning smiley The elves took off when the work started. So; the old guy is plugging along.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Not sure why it's showing up this way now (probably a new "Update Improvement". However; click in the RED X in the video box and it works. has for me anyway. Used to show the first frame of the movie - this looks like a broken link - but it works.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2012 10:30PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Slick and Bubba
June 24, 2012 05:36AM
Good 'ol electric winch, way 'mo better than the come-along. Provided the power is working, that is. electrified

We used one of those to pull the helicopter into our old hangar in Albuquerque. The new guys would take one look at the hangar and think "no way is this thing going to fit", but if you rotated the main rotor blades just right and pulled it in slow, it just barely cleared. Ours had a remote control on a wire so that you could stand up while using it, a nice feature.

Sure beats the "armstrong method", doesn't it?Weights
June 24, 2012 01:41PM
Gary,

Try copying and pasting the "embed" code.

Lon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2012 01:41PM by Bigbore.
June 24, 2012 03:04PM
Have always used the third choice down. Listed as "HTML". Isn't that the embedded code? My screens do not offer a choice using the word "Embedded" anywhere. Has that changed, to your knowledge?

What did you think of the film clip?
June 24, 2012 04:40PM
Gary,

Yeah, 3rd one down, copy and paste into post. Hmmmmmmm?

I didn't see the video, I couldn't make it past the advertisement for the discount moving company. Guy should have just picked the darn thing up. Sheesh! more innocent

Lon
choices were truncated off picture but you know where they are
Embed.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2012 04:41PM by Bigbore.
June 24, 2012 04:58PM
It's the difference between doing it with the PC on line and doing it with the iPhone. It places different icons on the forum page.

Gary
June 24, 2012 06:29PM
The young Gary would have picked up the anvil. That's how we ended up with the current version.knucklehead
June 24, 2012 08:31PM
Very true. Hey - the investments of effort made in youth, were supposed to have yielded a relaxing middle age. I was robbed!!! winking smiley
June 25, 2012 01:18AM
Yeah, better go back and have a stern talk with that guy. Maybe you can get your vertebral discs back.brick wall
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021