Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Home

Home
June 29, 2012 07:51PM
We're home!

This will work. Checking in. Excavation people have been here. it's all progressing according to plan.
thumbs up

Gary
Re: Home
June 29, 2012 08:11PM
BTW. Nothing flooded. Nothing washed out. No standing water. No leaks. Hey ... Maybe we "chose wisely". take a bow
June 29, 2012 08:17PM
You'll know for sure after the lucusts.... winking smiley
June 29, 2012 08:39PM
Locusts? stunned

That's fine ... "Maryland Captive Person" ... go ahead and try to sceer us. scared

You're just jealous. You wish YOU could become a professional mover / truck driver. Haha.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

At home, Florida. We'll toss this trailer full off, and come back for more. pushingarock

Gary. winking smiley
July 01, 2012 04:34AM
Trailer is unloaded. My Son and a bud showed up for duty today.

Ready for another run shortly, as soon as I catch my breath.

Was gonna do some clean up here. Found my chipper is a toy to what I need. Hey - looking for a smallish tractor with a bucket loader. Like the Kabota units ... but those are probably out of my budget. Anybody have a Simmons version of same in the Fla. panhandle area?

Gary
July 01, 2012 10:11PM
Start looking for an old Fordson or similar with a heavy-duty PTO on the back. You can drive just about anything you'd want off a PTO, including industrial-strength wood chippers. If you don't need a 4wd with an air-conditioned cab, they get a lot more affordable, though still not exactly cheap.
July 02, 2012 03:16PM
Gary,

Do it the easy way:
MatGas.jpg Pipe smoker

Lon
July 03, 2012 12:26AM
Lon ... that was .... ah ... Cleveland, Ohio. yeah ... that's right. That's where we moved to. stunned
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021