Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Every once in awhile ...

Every once in awhile ...
March 17, 2009 01:55AM
I'll just make a post to cover an issue with a particular shelf life, to tell a rambling story that has nothing to do with anything, or to just "kick the tires".

There is no reason to endlessly attract new readers to these posts, but; there were some funny things in alot of them, and folks responded with wit and amusement ... to varying degrees. whistling heheh.

I asked Jerry to put up a new category (forum) called ... "I was just sayin' ..." After a bit of time has passed, and the post seems to have run it's course, I'll just move them over to this category. Still might be something in one of those theads that had a special interest to someone.

Of course, if you have a ramblin' story of your own, that you want to post ... typing feel free. We love to laugh at all the times you stub your own toe too! Nothing gets you laughing like somebody falling down a flight of stairs! rolling happy smiley hehehhe.

And ... this particular post will move over there, after regular readers have had a chance to get the drift of the new practice.

Thanks for reading. take a bow Hope you find things that make your coffee breaks more enjoyable. coffee

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021