Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Weekend

The Weekend
March 19, 2017 11:42PM
I've worked without end, all weekend. Early this am, I thought I'd show a bunch of you guys your knives. I've been moving a group. Tony's Manmoth 97, Julio's Pearl, Alice's Stag, Kurt's Copper, also that Spring Back you saw that I was making. You know Oak Leaves and Acorn Carving. Jigged bone. And, another Stag 97 for a new Agent I've begun a partnership with.

I've put in a ton of work this weekend. Was going to show you all your pieces. And then I realized .... be real. If I dropped in amongst the middle of one of these folk's days .... would I understand what was on the screen on the desk? How about the prints on the table? Why is that guy on the emergency room gurney dripping blood? What is the 60 foot four ton thing hanging from chains? Nope.

So; I realized nobody would really see the concentration that produced the piles of Swarf all over the shop. And, once again ... I don't plan to show exploded views of everything I make. Been there. (We can wait for Kurt to take his apart....footinmouth. Haha.

So, We are going to Burger King. Whoohoo!!!!

Back in a bit.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021