Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: target plane More Pix! WOVEN MAMMOTH TUSK KNIFE

target plane More Pix! WOVEN MAMMOTH TUSK KNIFE
April 22, 2017 08:36PM
Hope you enjoy!!!

Gary

If you all like this, I will do more of them. Tell me now - is it just the Mammoth that you like, or is it the technique - the mosaic. Because I have Ancient Fossil Walrus Tusk. I have Coral. Pearl. Minerals. Numerous things that I used to make quite high priced Knives for decades. I honestly never quite know what you all are going to like. Sometimes my opinion regarding unique and rare handle options don't suit everyone. Please understand that they can't all be the same, even if we decide that we all just like the same thing. It won't be available. I won't have it. Can't get it. It varies. Isn't all the same, etc. However; I like to know what you like. Personally, I've chosen a handle I thought best fit the last 1,377 plus. Haha. But wadda eye no?

Enjoy .....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2017 09:39PM by barnespneumatic.
IMG_4459.JPG
IMG_4460.JPG
IMG_4461.JPG
IMG_4462.JPG
IMG_4463.JPG
April 22, 2017 10:23PM
Gary
I love the style you've created WITH the natural material. I enjoy the diverse colors but still soft and none too over bearingly in charge. The yellowey taffy / Carmel color is my favorite. I think knowing it's a rare animal part otherwise left to decay in nature has a lot to do with it . It's developed it's own beauty which WE as the public would never know of except for you bringing it to the table . Thank~ you
By the way the picture second from last has a creepy reflection in the ricaso {:~()>

Thanks
Kurt
April 22, 2017 10:45PM
SHOPSQUASH!!!!!

Another sighting!!!!!

Bulllllbbbbbwwwwaaabbbbb!!!

Hey, another AURORA later. Regular polished blade, fileart, Spalted Live Oak.

Tried to get a quick pic and screwed something up. Later.

Gary
April 23, 2017 06:38PM
Gary,

That is exceptional. Beyond even your regular exceptional. Would that be exceptional squared?nowthatIthink

Lon
April 23, 2017 07:35PM
Thanks Lon,

I truly appreciate that, from someone with many years of experience in the field of Barnes'z

And I trust you are well!

Gary
April 29, 2017 12:40AM
Personally, I think it looks great!

Scott
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021