Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ohhhh YUMMY!!!!!!

Ohhhh YUMMY!!!!!!
May 17, 2017 02:02AM
IMG_5066.JPG

We spent most of the day chasing medical details, papers, people. We were both fried when we got back.

But .... LOOK at this!

Glorious.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope things like this keep you coming back.

Gary
Re: Ohhhh YUMMY!!!!!!
May 17, 2017 05:16AM
Niiiiiice!

Lon
May 17, 2017 06:52AM
Gary,

Great and deep looking.

Up to Gary Class no doubt.

Larry
May 17, 2017 12:55PM
Larry
Deep is a great choice of words ! It looks like a 100 coats of clear and polished with toothe paste or maybe creamy peanut butter . Remember what they say " it looks WAAAAY better in person than the pictures "

Thanks
Kurt
May 17, 2017 05:16PM
I would expect to see a blade like this in ancient Atlantis if they even used blades hmmmm....it's interesting if you look at ancient stone carvings/statues particularly Egypt and Alexandrea... the master builders of the time would all use a vary sacred form of geometry to achieve such precision in there carvings... I believe it's called the golden ratio which can be connected to every aspect of EVERYTHING ... it's some interesting stuff to say the least.... my point is Gary's engravings look to be just about perfect and the swirls reminds me of the golden ratio.. some vary intense work. Lots of discipline... nice job!

Matt
May 18, 2017 08:13PM
Beautiful work! What are the insets made from?
May 19, 2017 04:10AM
They are naturally colored Wooly Mammoth Tusk. As you know, natives to your neck of the woods have the right to market the recovered remains of the extinct Mammoth. It provides a good income stream. I understand that the Mammoth parts are eroded from permafrost by water cannons in gold mining operations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021