Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm Special

I'm Special
June 02, 2017 03:39PM
I came up to dinner about 8 last evening ....,,

And WHAT to my wondering eyes should appear???....

IMG_5517.JPG

I must have been VERY good.

So there.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2017 03:43PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: I'm Special
June 02, 2017 05:36PM
Yes you are special. You don't need to see a succulent dinner in front of you to realize it. Just see the work that you produce in your shop. Isn't that special?

Julio
June 02, 2017 06:13PM
Thank you my Friend.

Shrimp are always excellent reinforcement. Smile.

Those baked tomatoes were pretty special too! Yummm

Gary
June 02, 2017 07:06PM
Gary
You are special and so is Kelly for all that ! Michigan asparagus has just started showing up and it's great grilled or broiled

So after the " couple galllons soup " comment, you had to have company come by with ALL that good . The tomatoes with cheese look delicious & everything else too
Your lucky and special

Thanks
Kurt
June 02, 2017 10:56PM
Thanks Kurt,

I am lucky and special. Kelly deserves a mantle full of trophies for just listening to thousands of detailed descriptions of ideas and mechanical wonders which are juuuuust visible swirling around me, like the dirt and flies around Linus. Haha.

Hey. I'll salt this comment with news. The first Come Back Tour for Airguns is scheduled to be a 25 caliber Carbine. Butt Reservoir. Cranked Frame. Slide Breech. Deep Hot Blue. I have 95% of the parts. It will be an Alloy piece from BPN and BPS. It's an open barrel. Slim profile sleek Carbine. Don't anybody ask about a moderator. When the posted targets start piling up, we'll talk. This is a sweet Carbine. It's an accumulation of New Old Stock, all first quality. It will be for sale.

I'll also have more knives coming. And, please remember how this one part works: they send me bills. They say I have to pay them.

Ok.

Thanks for reading
Gary
June 03, 2017 12:54AM
Wow Gary
That's great news ! I've always wanted a 25 cal and can't wait to see it . What is a cranked frame ?

Thanks
Kurt
June 03, 2017 01:41AM
Hi Kurt,

The frame (tube) is constructed as one piece. Front spring/hammer tube is on the flat level and the rear section (Reservoir) bends down on the Dropped angle of the buttstock.

I've made a few. Dakota, Renegade, Maverick, Scout.

Gonna be very nice.

Thanks for asking!

Gary
June 03, 2017 04:10AM
Quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Miss Kelly knows this obviously.

And yes, you are special!
June 10, 2017 12:08PM
I just ate breakfast. After looking at that picture, now I want lunch!
Gary, you are loved!

Scott
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021