Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Father's Day

Father's Day
June 18, 2017 01:12AM
Kelly and I want to wish you all a fine Father's Day with family and or friends.

We want to share with you that we made our first sale off of our new E-Commerce Website www.glbarnes.com

Used the new PayPal Button and everything!

Will you do us a favor this weekend? .... please tell at least one person the new URL. They just may enjoy seeing the items that you have grown accustomed to. We will be putting new items up as often as possible.

This is our path to get some of the Ledger Items back on the bench and out the door. We now have the link between my benches and the rest of the world. We're building that smooth circuit of all my work flowing out from here.

Thank you very much. Enjoy your Day. Stay Safe.
Gary and Kelly
Re: Father's Day
June 18, 2017 12:11PM
Gary and Kelly,
I'm sure that sale was a GREAT father's day gift. Congratulations on the new site and the sale.
Happy father's day Gary!
Later,
Jeff
June 18, 2017 12:41PM
Happy Father's Day to all my friends on the rendezvous. I will be relaxing and sipping coffee today with my son.
I hope y'all get to enjoy a nice day doing whatever makes you most happy !Even more coffee

Thanks
Kurt
June 18, 2017 08:55PM
Happy Father's Day! to Gary and all of the other father's reading! Enjoy your day.

Scott
June 18, 2017 10:10PM
"Happy Father's Day" to all the dad's out there. Time moves fast these days...enjoy these moments.

Karl
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021