Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't Forget ....

Don't Forget ....
June 26, 2017 11:57PM
As you drop in on other websites.... please make reference to our new E-Commerce-Barnes Website. If the site or Forum allows, please drop the www.glbarnes.com URL.

The new site has such potential for allowing me to get back to the Airguns and Ledger Items.

Start with your Family too. You know we only have nice items. And you know our sites will always be Family friendly.

I'm making, for addition to the Heirlooms Section .... Pendants and Cuff bracelets. I'll keep at it until it's just like the Sky Mall Magazine! target plane

It's very important to me. Please help. It doesn't cost you a nickel. We need eyes on that site ................... Riiiinnnnnnnggggg!!!!..........

Phone ......

Uh huh ....Hi. Yep. I see. Yeah...... yeah? ..... uh huh ..... I seeeee. IS that right????

"That's great. Stay out of the gutter now .... you heard me .... bye." ....... •£>%*# ...... Click.

"I HATE that guy." Who??? Well "Young Gary L. Barnes" ----- THAT'S WHO!!!"

Phone was .... "I found another one of your knives on the net. Really pretty!!!" Darned shame they can't buy anything from me. At least not for any price I can live off of. $ure, I'm just all tickled ... after all, they ju$t bought one of my knive$ .... why me. Not from me though.

"I HATE THAT GUY!!!"

Give out my URL please. Thank you very much!

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2017 12:03AM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021