Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Airgun Fix

Airgun Fix
June 27, 2017 10:53PM
Get Your Airgun Fix
The 2017 Columbus Airgun Show is now in the past. We all had such a great time…are you now experiencing withdrawal? What can we airgun addicts do for another airgun fix? Never fear, Kalamazoo Airgun Show and the Airgunpalooza are on the way to help!!
The Kalamazoo Airgun Show will be held on Sunday, August 20, 2017. There will be 106 tables of all types of airguns from antique to modern, bb guns to big bore for you to enjoy.
The Southern Michigan Gun Club Pneumatics will be hosting an airgun shoot on Saturday, August 19, 2017. Chris Martin cmartin@brakebush.com is one of the contacts for the shoot. Here also is a link for the Airgunpalooza. [pneuzoo.weebly.com]
What still not enough? On Saturday evening at the host hotel, TownPlace Suites, world renowned airgun author and historian Larry Hannusch from Houston Texas will do a presentation on antique airguns which will feature some rare examples from his collection.
We only have about 20 tables left unreserved for the show so if you are thinking about reserving a table do not get left out call us soon.
If you would like more information about the show or would like to receive a show flyer please contact Wes Powers 517-423-4148 wespowers@comcast.net or Dennis Baker 937-660-9152 dennis@bakerairguns.com
Re: Airgun Fix
August 25, 2017 10:39PM
Well I had a great weekend with my son at the airgun show . Wes and his crew did a great job again . This has to be the best show yet . There was a show and tell with some wonderful gallery guns and reactive targets and meet and greet with Larry Hanusch the night before. Larry talked and explained his gallery guns and some history behind them from the civil war era . These were mostly American made and were a joy to see and hold .

The show on Sunday was also a real treat . People from as far as Oregon state and in between. There was a huge display of the most metal targets I've ever seen . Very early Quackenbush , guns,adverts ,targets parts . The man and woman were collecting over 40 years .
I wish I could do it every weekend . Lots of old faces and plenty of new folks .

Thanks
Kurt
IMG_0633.JPG
IMG_0634.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG
Re: Airgun Fix
August 27, 2017 01:18PM
Nice follow up Kurt,
Thanks for sharing. That boxed set of pistols is absolutely beautiful!
Later,
Jeff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021