Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: BEAUTY SHOTS

BEAUTY SHOTS
August 02, 2017 12:54AM
I hope you enjoy the pics.

Please also give me your opinion: IF I had a chance of talking you out of some of your Coins, would it be thru knives like this, or simplier/smaller folders .... or sheath knives. Please keep in mind, I know the world has changed in the 43 years I've been in business. I'm doing market research here. I want to give you my best for what you can afford, and in a way that you can afford it. I value your input.

Best! Your Friend,
Gary
IMG_6607.JPG
IMG_6606.JPG
IMG_6609.JPG
IMG_6608.JPG
IMG_6610.JPG
August 02, 2017 01:52AM
Gary,

Wow, I think BEAUTY might not be strong enough to describe the knife. But it works till you come with
a better word or make one up.

Larry
August 02, 2017 06:06AM
Gary,

My opinion. I'll repost, in order of desire, the knives that have soaked my keyboard in drool. It is kind of hard to say that I would prefer a particular size although I have been leaning towards a gentleman's, small everyday carry. Having said that, the pictured 97 is VERY tempting, a real test for me. There have been a half dozen others that I genuinely admired but these are a few of my favorites. I'm sure I'm probably forgetting one or two but these pictures are handy.

I have to confess to having acquired a definite preference for the assisted open with the assist lever on the back side, the most common format seen these days.

Things are dicey at the office these days, a lot of...........ahem, changes. Some people I've worked with for years weren't able to duck quick enough this year, if you know what I mean. Others have become unhappy and left, I hardly recognize the place anymore. I haven't mentioned it until now, but I'm keeping my eyes wide open and an ear to the ground. The outsourcers are outsourcing. It would be a great joke if it weren't true. If it weren't for the events of the past year, I'd have probably left my marker on one of the fine knives you produced in the last year.

Lon
item5p2.jpg
item3p1.jpg
IMG_3.jpg
August 05, 2017 08:48PM
Lon
Those are some great choices . I particularly like the mammoth the best of all your pics .
Gary it's crazy how those pics of the toothpick turned out. I know the quote too about " the picture never does the knife justice " Well those are great pictures !
I'm certain the new owner WILL love it

Thanks
Kurt
August 05, 2017 10:50PM
Thank you Kurt.

I liked those too. I search for the spots and wait for the light.

We can always carve up any uncarved bolsters too. Just add 4 extra days to your Power Hammer vacation!

Gary
November 05, 2017 03:22PM
I thought this could use a bit more "Air" time. That was a beautiful knife.

The piece in making now will definitely be in this family of knives.

Gary
December 21, 2018 04:05PM
Bring around to enjoy (from page 11 of Rendezvous)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021