August 08, 2017 12:10AM
Re: Working on Something Quite Special!
August 08, 2017 02:32AM
Hmmm
Your always working on something special.excited
Is this EXTRA special?scared

Thanks
Kurt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2017 02:35AM by kurt wag.
August 08, 2017 04:31AM
Thank you Kurt,

Yes, something Extra Special in the Knife Category.

Airguns are getting closer then you think, but I'm continuing with Knives for the time being.

Anxious to have it progress. It's inspired.

I do have a very badly jacked up foot to seek treatment for in the morning. Enough on that.

Say a prayer if you care to. Much appreciated.

Oh ... we delivered our Beach Jewelry order yesterday. A success. That whole project has been a challenge. Very near impossible to determine criteria which will result in sales. A group of highly detailed nicely made items, on 30% sale still won't sell. And yet smaller less detailed items for more will. Same subject matter. Very similar designs. Go figure. It's baffled and frustrated me. Can't one darned thing just become popular without a ground up work up for each sale? Answer: no.

Please keep sharing.
Gary
August 08, 2017 04:48AM
Man that foot thing is a bummer ! I can't tell you how many times I went for X-rays on my foot/ ankle POSITIVE It was broke and they were just BAD sprains . I hope your as lucky as me !
Yes the jewelry thing is a crap shoot in price and desire . You can only judge by surveys and data sold .

You know the belt buckle knife you were wearing at the last skeeter shoot is STUCK in my brain . I don't know why but little things like that hit certain receptors and Klingon like Star Trek . I can't wait to see what's in the stew pot this time .

Thanks
Kurt
August 08, 2017 01:40PM
Ahhh, ya see all those sneaky mind games I have perfected. The Belt Buckle Knife. I've made various versions of that thru the years. I kept and wore one for a good while til somebody talked me out of it. After that I had to get fat to keep my pants up. Then I reasoned .... hey, I could make another one!!! Ha.

I'll post a pic of a couple of Buckle knives I have. If the Drs. don't grab me and stuff me in a van this morning. I keep seeing visions of ET with all those white tunnels and moon suits ....,

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021