Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Clean, Organize Garage & Projects

Clean, Organize Garage & Projects
August 13, 2017 03:57AM
Well one week of holidays has flown by. Managed to tackle a few projects as I felt up to it. Below in pictures I cleaned the mill area, hung a saw on wall, clamps sorted, and installed a shelf the I can use when I make parts. I added the same shelf to the table on wheels to make it larger and collapsible for more working area. Mounted a 220 volt heater for winter and had wired up the breaker and shielded cable this morning and all works! Last picture, I put my saw on wheels to move it around easier. It's rather heavy and didn't want to scratch off the epoxy coating on the floor.

IMG_4205.jpg

Friday I pulled out all the parts for an air rifle I want to build. A 308 after the style of Airforce Texan. Did a little today but to many interruptions I called it quits. I have one more week left and hope to use a few days to further along this project build.

IMG_4206.jpg

Thanks for reading and stopping by.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Pedro
August 13, 2017 04:05AM
I opened this post quickly and thought, WOW! Gary really did a spectacular job of cleaning up. Looked a little closer and..............laughing

Nice shop Pedro.

Lon

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2017 04:06AM by Bigbore.
August 13, 2017 02:42PM
Nice work Pedrog, thanks for sharing it!
Later,
Jeff
August 13, 2017 03:59PM
I could make shavings in there, Pedro. Looks very nice. I know you will spend comfortable Wintry Days in there!!!

Thanks very much for sharing!!

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021