Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Some Good News

Some Good News
August 15, 2017 03:20PM
A good bit of yesterday was used up with medical stuff. Getting the results on a whole battery of tests that were ordeeed.

My Doctor suspected a possible few chronic conditions which may explain a number of long time symptoms I've had. So they took a bucket of my blood and checked it out.

As it turned out, unless they got the wrong chart, I came back clean as a whistle! So; other then the aches and pains, they ruled out about eight reasons for them. I'll live to ache another day! That's a blessing. A big one.

I hate to always be getting into the personal stuff, but it IS the reason behind the pace of my productivity. So; it's relevant.

Thanks!
Gary
August 15, 2017 05:45PM
Well that is good news although the aches and pain remain. Cannot be easy working through each day with the pains. Hopefully something can be pin-pointed to explain the long term symptoms.

Lets hope something good comes from all the test and that something is found to explain the condition.

Have a great week!

Pedro
August 16, 2017 09:50AM
Gary,

Good to hear that I bet. Must have slowed your heart rate down a bit.

I am really glad.

Be safe,

Larry
August 16, 2017 12:54PM
Hey Gary,
Prayer does work! Will continue to pray for you. Keep on motorin!!!
Later,
Jeff
August 16, 2017 08:14PM
Gary,
Glad to hear you're going to be around for a while longer! I pray the aches and pains let up a bit in the near future.

Scott
August 16, 2017 08:25PM
Thank you Scott, and all on this thread.

I actually did ask the Doc to double check the name on the results. Ha. He suspected a whole lot of nasty things which had us concerned. There are enough on the list now. But every one of the tests came back clean. Amazing and I'm extremely grateful. There are a couple of other nervous tests we will do when you guys buy another few knives. Then a couple of things that need fixed when somebody buys a gun. But I'm very pleased to deal with the trouble I'm familiar with for now.

Many Thanks. God Bless,
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021