Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What is your Opinion??? Please Comment typing

What is your Opinion??? Please Comment typing
October 01, 2017 04:43PM
This is a Retrofit of an existing model 97. What do you think?

Love to hear your opinions.
Gary
IMG_7605.JPG
IMG_7606.JPG
October 02, 2017 12:59AM
Looks very detailed, I am not a fan of the SciFi/Fantasy dragons etc.(TIlting at windmills about my limit) Love the southwest motif. on mine. But having said that there are many many people into Fantasy. Not sure how well it would go at your website but at a knife show should sell easily (lots of fantasy blades).
No matter what it will be quality and when it sells the person buying will be satisfied. I do like the pattern on the scales even though I can't figure out all your abbreviations. (Blk- ebony, W- ivory?, Mac?, Mz?)

Gary L
October 02, 2017 03:05AM
Thank you Gary,

Dragons? Fantasy??? Haha. "Not History?" I've been pranked again. Next Santa Claus will come under question.

Smile.

I thought of Malachite, or Bloodstone (both for their green). And perhaps Ancient Walrus Ivory. Then, I had a few other ideas too.

Earlier in the week, I did a "Mid West" Motif. Btw - the button release well is a pond/lake in both designs.

IMG_7609.JPG

How about that one?

And, I have one more I'm sure you will enjoy.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2017 03:19AM by barnespneumatic.
October 02, 2017 02:57AM
Its great if that is your thing. I'm not a gamer or fantasy person so, not to my taste, but it has a market.

Lon
October 02, 2017 03:09AM
Hi Lon, Thanks.

Funny. Yet another thing damaged by gaming.

I was doing Dragons long before electronic games. Now they have stolen that. And, the Chinese are going to be "really" burnt up about it. Thousands of years of Dragon Artwork, now Nerd Fodder? Hah! Oh the pain.....

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2017 01:16PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021