Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Brief Report

A Brief Report
October 18, 2017 03:26AM
In keeping with my promise to never have a week where I can just work; this one is panning out to be a great example of "Gary." You recall I've mentioned how my foot has been a worrisome problem to me for months. Well, I've now had a couple of Docs show significant concern, state that its badly infected, and give me some dire possibilities. I had a mongo antibiotic syringe jabbed into my cheekstock. I've been given God Awful strong huge antibiotic capsules to take by the handful as well. They'll either cure me or turn me into the Hulk.

So; that's enough. Yes, I'm working. I'll post some pics. But I've had a lot on the plate.

There ya go. Another day of "Going Gary!" The Life and Times of "Blogging Barnes!"

Thumbs up
Gary
Re: A Brief Report
October 18, 2017 08:43AM
Gary
That's a real bummer . There's nothing worse then a hitch in your giddy up. Sometimes I think I have NO MORE room in my brain for pain . Then stuff like that comes along and slaps ya in the kiester.
Good luck and good medicine.
I'll send one up for you !

Thanks
Kurt
October 18, 2017 09:24AM
Amen Gary and Kurt - no more room for pain. Understood!
Hang in there guys,
Jeff
October 18, 2017 01:47PM
Guys,

If I can condense Kurt's Poetic Euphemism .... I feel a Tee Shirt coming on for us. "No Brain for Pain!"

Yep .... you think you are full up, then turn around and knock your knee cap to the back of your leg. ouch?

Thanks for the prayers guys.
Gary
October 19, 2017 12:25AM
Gary,

Good luck for a full recovery.

Lon
October 19, 2017 03:49AM
Thk Lon.

I'll be good. I can make parts if necessary.

Ha

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021