Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sunday Evening Pics!

Sunday Evening Pics!
October 22, 2017 09:34PM
IMG_7988.JPG

New organizational rack of open drawers.

IMG_7991.JPG

Inside the Model 97 on the Special Listing right now.

IMG_7994.JPG

Kelly and Her World Famous "Stuffed Peppers!"

IMG_7993.JPG

Gary grilling chicken in the Chimaneah on the Studio Patio.

IMG_7995.JPG

A Mosaic Handle of Electric Abaloni and Mammoth from a special 90's "Secret Panel" Locking Folder.

Enjoy
Gary
Re: Sunday Evening Pics!
October 22, 2017 10:36PM
Gary,

Those stuffed peppers look awsome! They are one of my favorite meals. Kelly sure takes good care of you. The knife is pretty sweet too. Hope your foot is doing better.

Karl
October 22, 2017 11:39PM
Thank you Karl,

I really do value the dinners that Kelly makes for me. That one is one of her specials.

Thanks for the well wish. I am nervous about it. The way it was described didn't ally my fears. I'm not sure what to expect for a pain level afterwards. As Kurt said regarding his own chronic pain: I'm about full up on pain on a normal day.

I liked the work on that particular knife too. Thanks. I'm thinking maybe I should get out more Abalone shells .... hummmm

Gary
October 23, 2017 10:40AM
Ah Gary
Your a lucky man with miss Kelly feeding you like that . I noticed on your proto type knife you signed upside down on the liners . Do you do that on all prototypes? Just curious cause I don't think I've ever seen them signed like that .

Also I'm wishing you luck with you surgery this week I know how you hate going under the knife . The good thing is the pain WILL subside after the infection clears .
I'm saying a prayer for ya

Thanks
Kurt
October 23, 2017 03:12PM
Hi Kurt,

Guess I didn't think about the signing. I think I have been doing them like this, but I guess they would read better "tauther way round".

Thanks for thinking of Thursday. Hey .... do we really need Thursdays? Aren't they over rated? Why don't we just skip this Thursday??? Who's with me? Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Wink
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021