Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
November 22, 2017 01:23AM
I'm very grateful that we will have family visiting for several days. One family is our Granddaughter, her Husband, and our soon to join us Great Granddaughter, "Kairi". Imagine. GREAT Granddaughter.

And, as the old Man of the family, I am very grateful that we won't have to serve them Squirrel. Thank you to those who have graciously supported my work this year. I sincerely appreciate it.

Kelly has had me on clean and trim detail. I'm going to enjoy sitting down to some pumpkin pie.

I'll post things during our Holiday.

God Bless,
Gary
Re: Thanksgiving
November 22, 2017 03:23PM
Gary,

I wish you, Kelly and your family a wonderfull Thanksgiving.

God bless,

Karl
November 23, 2017 10:13AM
Gary,

Glad you have some Clan over for Thanksgiving. Enjoy and try to relax a bit.

Hope you both have a great Holiday.

Larry
November 23, 2017 03:58PM
Thank you Larry,

Much appreciated. We've been eating some fattening stuff which is way off our normal menu. Haha. I should be bouncing off the walls soon. Hehe.

We also hope you have a great Season.

Blessings
Gary
November 23, 2017 06:11PM
Happy thanksgiving to you and your family Gary. smiling smiley
November 23, 2017 06:34PM
Gary & Kelly , fritz and ALL
Have a great Thanksgiving with whoever and whatever your doing . We all have a good amount to be thankful for . Enjoy a stress free relaxing day and maybe even the whole weekend if your lucky.

Thanks
Kurt
November 23, 2017 09:58PM
I'll be posting some pics. My Grandson-in-law .... (a US MARINE) and myself ... got to shoot my Airguns! Julio left his 25 Nebula 2 here for use during future visits. We were pounding steel with both 30 grain Kodiaks AND 87.3 grain Barnes 9 Ring 25 Caliber Slugs.

Then, we broke out the 87 Caliber Shop Gun with it's long smoothy barrel. Steel was bent, mangled, rung, and flipped.

I'll have to prepare video and stills. Great fun.

Great meal. Thank you Kelly!

Now, a bit of rest. Then the Christmas lights around the lake.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021