Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Projects, Summary, Important facts

Projects, Summary, Important facts
January 11, 2018 10:07PM
Let's start with yesterday's surgical procedure. That was way overdue. Partly complications. Partly my just working on thru Christmas. Trying to make a few bucks. But, I was in bad shape. It will take a bit to bounce back well. But, I'll work thru that time. I've been working all day.

Listen, there's an important matter for my family. You may or may not recall that Kelly and I combined two families. Kelly had three children. I had two. Our "Children" are in their late 30s to early 40s. Her Children's father is quite seriously ill. He's in Baltimore's Shock Trauma Unit. About 10 days ago, he had a serious "brain bleed" from blood thinners he's on for chronic leg blood clots. He was way out at a cabin in western Maryland, in blizzard conditions! It took quite some heroics to get him out to ICU in Cumberland. They induced Coma, and had to open his skull. It went well. We were told his survival/recovery was in the 1% bracket! Meaning superior to 99% of said injuries. He became stable. Was prepared. Transported home to the General area we moved from in Maryland. Soon though, he had serious blood clot complications (since he cannot have blood thinners). He has filters installed in key areas. He's been in and out of the hospital since. His wife said today ... he's been in five hospitals in 10 days. Please remember "Herb" and our family.

I want to thank those of you who have supported my work this last year. I want you to know that I do my very best. I'm well aware that my life details that creep into my stories, provide endless drama. But they are all real. Every one of the thousands of items I have made, take place in the areas between. Many are made "during". I try to regain a flow of cheerful stories, of happy people smiling at the artist. Using my products and making excellent memories. See, I know how it's supposed to go. But it's not always fixed in editing. Over decades, people drop by. Many are interested. Some change interests. Some think I should better avoid the drama parts. I do my best in all.

We value your interest. Your friendship. Your purchase of product. I feel it's better to keep you informed thru these forums. This evening, I'm working with painful achy hips and legs. It will take a while for inflammation to go down.

I'm working on a group of Vest Pocket Knives. I have the Mosaic 97 Theme working in the Jules Verne 20,000 Leagues knife. I have two model 97s in Camo Skeeter Tusk close. Tell me if one interests you please.

And .... I'm serious about the HAWG LEG 50, and that 25 Carbine Rendezvous style.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2018 10:18PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Projects, Summary, Important facts
January 12, 2018 12:41PM
Kelly & Gary
I'm sorry to hear about the health issues with your kin folk . It's really hard when they are 1/2 way across the country. It sounds like the professionals are doing all they can .

As for last year .... I feel lucky I was able to make a purchase or two from your talent bank !! This year will be even better for all of us I'm sure do to the fact that we all keep getting smarter & wiser . Right ???( Snicker snicker )

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021