Brief note
January 15, 2018 03:19PM
Both Kelly and I are sick asdogs
Re: Brief note
January 15, 2018 05:49PM
Get well soon.
January 15, 2018 06:12PM
Hope it passes soon and Hopefully someone near to help out.
January 15, 2018 07:35PM
Thanks. No help.

Never been so weak. I get one tassel of a throw blanket under my thigh, and I'm pinned there.

Flu I guess ...

We'll just have to let it pass.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2018 08:17PM by barnespneumatic.
January 15, 2018 08:54PM
surprisedlipsaresealedBummer fer sure ! The old double whammy you'all got . It's been going around up here too but only lasting a day or two . Good luck and get well soonlipsaresealed

Thanks
Kurt
January 16, 2018 02:35AM
I heard there was an especially virulent strain this year. I was going to ask about a flu shot last week when I was visiting the doctor but was preoccupied with my back so I skipped it. Whoops!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Lon
January 16, 2018 02:39AM
Gary,

Sorry to hear! There is a nasty bug going around. It has really hit Canada and covers many provinces. A lot of people had it over the holidays. Wife and I suffered through it during that time.

Didn’t get a flu shot. I got one two years ago and was sicker than most years when I do not get the shot.

Wish you and Kelly a quick recovery!

Blessings

Pedro
January 16, 2018 07:40AM
Gary,

I have it too in the Philippines. One of the expats who hangs out with us brought it back from Atlanta and most of us got it. This is day 5 for me and I am just starting to move around again.

Hope you both are on the mend.

Get well soon.

Larry
January 16, 2018 03:18PM
Sorry for you Larry. I hope you get stronger soon. It is nasty to see, again; what frail things we are.

We started the deep coughing all day and night Thursday. Haven't stopped coughing yet. Then we started fading weaker and weaker Friday. Its day 6. I can see sooooome tiny improvement.

What a season this has been. Months of that infected Foot/Toe. Followed by the endless variants of back/leg/calf/groin/hip pain. Now the Flu What a run.

I'm fighting it. Thank You
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2018 07:55PM by barnespneumatic.
January 18, 2018 08:44PM
Gary,

Sorry to hear you and Kelly got the flu. I'm just getting over it myself. I had it over the last two weeks and my chest is still slightly congested. Unfortunately there's no easy solution you just got to wait it out. I'll say a prayer for you both.

Karl
January 18, 2018 10:21PM
Thank you sincerely Karl,

That's very kind of you and very much appreciated.

That's what we keep reading. About two weeks until you get over the basics. Then the lingering stuff still hangs on past that.

Kelly is acouple of days behind me. She is carefully attending to meds and rest.

We are both just picking at food. Oddly, to me; our good deep well fresh water has a horrible metallic rusty pipe taste to it. Not for Kelly. Only me. I don't want anything remotely sweet. All tastes seem extreme. Very odd.

Thanks my friend
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021