Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snow in Florida

Snow in Florida
January 17, 2018 11:29AM
This morning in Michigan I woke up to -4 deg F and a couple of inches of fresh snow . Soooo before heading off to work , to make myself feel warmer I looked at Florida weather and low and behold it was Snowing and 27 deg . I'm sure thinking a nice thick blanket and a couch would be a good way to spend the day .
Kelly & Gary I hope you have a good furnace that blows heat . There's nothing worse than being sick and cold . Get well soon ! injured

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Snow in Florida
January 18, 2018 04:36AM
Thank you Kurt. Your wish was granted.

We also "did" have a skiff of snow here. Then the day looked glorious from inside.

I'd be reluctant to state that anything I have functions well. I know it would crash within 24hrs. So let me just say we were able to rest comfortably today. Everything we've read or been told by Docs has said to rest all we can. At one point this am, Kelly and I were falling asleep in our coffee cups, from different chairs. We'd each had 2 sips max. Said it seemed pointless to fight. We are supposed to rest. We laid down for at least 2 hours.

Then, some toast. And I said ... I'm just gonna lay down again. Give Kelly a chance for some Netflix Chix Series. I woke, rejoined Kelly .... 4 1/2 HOURS later. Good GRIEF! I asked if she'd checked to see if I was alive?! Yep ... I was.

So, we are improving slowly. And we can't do anything but rest.

I'm dying to get back to work .... then I fall asleep ....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021