Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: WOW!!!!! Gorgeous 97. Nearly compete. bullhorn FOR SALE

WOW!!!!! Gorgeous 97. Nearly compete. bullhorn FOR SALE
February 03, 2018 12:44AM
Drop your marker here! Indicating your desire to purchase. $750us plus $18.75 for USPS Insurance and Shipping.

IMG_0066.JPG

Hand Hammered Billet Aluminum Case. Machines inlaid Black Lip Pearl. (Australian).

IMG_0067.JPG

A Model 97 Prototype. Not quite complete. Another day hopefully. As you know, Kelly and I are getting over the end of this God Awful Flu. Neither of us have our strength back. And, I have Pneumonia. I'm improving. But hardly perky. And, the recommended "rest" is great ... so long as you have the wallet for it.

And so; I've been completing this work, in cycles.

I think it's quite nice. 7" OAL

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0069.JPGIMG_0070.JPG

Tell me you'd like to have it here, to give a time stamp. Them please go to upper right, the PM page, for private details.

God Bless
Gary and Kelly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2018 12:49AM by barnespneumatic.
February 06, 2018 07:47PM
Thread of a 97 here.

Should I toss it then? What do you think?

Moving it up the page ....
February 06, 2018 10:14PM
Gary
I love the design and the shell . I just looked up black lip pearl and I've never seen it before . Is that only one piece on each side of the knife ? It's very subtle. I've love the hammered aluminum. Just like my cuff's and the lightness of that material all together has to weigh less than 1/2 of JUST the blade alone . It is really a pleasure to carry mine and not even knowing it's there .

Thanks
Kurt
February 06, 2018 11:13PM
It is only one piece of pearl each side. Yes.

A lot of milling and fitting. It's extremely light.

As you know, where it needs to be, it's tool steel. People kinda think Aluminum is too common. You know - should be Criptonite or something else, smile. But, what's the block of a Ferrari made from. Ha. I've carried them too. And they are tough and smooth. Great design and well engineered.

Thanks Kurt.
Gary
February 12, 2018 03:13AM
Move topside
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021