Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: bullhorn Two knives Complete!!! FOR SALE !!! bullhorn

SOLD! ........ AURORA XL APPALOOSA ..... SOLD
February 15, 2018 04:58PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Excellent Slip Joint Mechanisn. Lifetime Companion Pocketknife.

MAKE THE ELECTRIC COMPANY HAPPY .... or sign up for our newsletter .... handwritten by candlelight starting next week!

Aurora XL

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

7" overall length open.

IMG_0268.JPG

Many more detailed pics in a bit. Have a chore I must attend to!

ON HOLD The Aurora XL. $475us plus $17 for Insurance and USPS PRIORITY MAIL

We will talk more later. But please drop your marker here. This IS one of the best deals I've offered in some time. Please honor these special deals when I extend them. Please realize the only way I could possibly be incentivized to offer special value deals is if you respond.

Thanks much!
Gary

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2018 03:17AM by barnespneumatic.
February 15, 2018 11:21PM
Gary
That polished blade is crazy shiny . I have never been able to get that mirror polish . It's is amazing holding it in your hand . Somebody is getting a great deal for sure .google eyes

Thanks
Kurt
February 16, 2018 02:05PM
Hi Kurt,

Thanks. I finish these blades on a very large leather wheel. It's a traditional look - a bit different from a fabric buffed blade. The leather wheel holds the detail crisply. At a certain angle, you will see a very fine pattern of lines. The track of the wheel against the steel. Rotate a degree or two, and the blade reflects a perfect mirror. I've always liked the finish. It's something that could only be made in my equipment. There's other beautiful ways of finishing blades. But this is my signature method.

Thanks again,
Gary
Re: bullhorn FOR SALE !!! bullhorn AURORA XL APPALOOSA
March 02, 2018 02:08PM
****Take note ... hope you like the detail.

Excellent Slip Joint Mechanisn. Lifetime Companion Pocketknife.

Make the Electric Company Happy .... or sign up for our newsletter .... handwritten by candlelight starting next week!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2018 11:05PM by barnespneumatic.
IMG_0268.JPG
IMG_0376.JPG
IMG_0377.JPG
IMG_0378.JPG
March 12, 2018 01:48AM
Discussion: Topic Human Preference

Do you ever think about why you like what you like? I think about what people may like and what parts of that might be understood. If nobody had ever wondered what made chocolate yummy or what it went with .... then we'd have Hershey bars .... by the shelf .... by the row ..., by the store ..... and no farther developments. Hummmmm.

Be back. Dinner!!!

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021