Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Toys that SHOOT

Toys that SHOOT
April 13, 2018 09:29PM
Well every spring in April one of my favorite airgun show happens .
This weekend it is . Flag City " Toys that shoot " has been going on for almost 15 years . If you have not been there you can see anything from slingshots to Big bore guns & anything in between. There are a lot of familiar faces and good deals on every table . I've see some daisy trickshooting by the chief which was great and the largest slingshot collection ever.
My son when he was younger even got a daisy given to him by a vender JUST because he admired it . WOW
If your in the neighborhood ( Ohio ) you have to stop by . It will be a great time . Maybe even see a Barnes airgun !

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Toys that SHOOT
April 14, 2018 02:50PM
Have a great weekend! Sounds fun.

Thanks for sharing

Gary
April 15, 2018 04:50PM
Kurt,

Sounds like a cool show! To bad I didn't live in the Windsor/Detroit area anymore, be pretty close to visit the show smiling smiley

A vendor giving your son the Daisy is amazing. Many wouldn't do that!

Let us know if you saw anything amazing.

Best regards,
Pedro
April 16, 2018 09:29AM
Thanks guys
It was a good show for all . There were a lot of youngsters there with shooting area set up . There was even an old ABT desk top gallery set up to shoot . They also alway have the boy scouts there and donations are encouraged. It was a terrible rainy drive but well worth the time spent . I hope you all had a great weekend and the ice storm of 2018 missed ya .

Thanks
Kurt
April 16, 2018 01:20PM
I'm glad you had fun Kurt.

I'm older than dirt but I'm still trying to imagine a "desk top gallery". What do you shoot at that? Maybe your Outrider 50? Hehe. I can see you waiting in line for your turn .... hahaaaa .... with your wittle Outrider gun. Chuckling out loud. Guess that's COL .... haha. "Hey, that Old Kid Blasted the whole desk away!"

Glad ya had fun and a safe drive
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021