Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

APRIL 19, UPDATE boing

APRIL 19, UPDATE boing
April 19, 2018 06:19PM
Significant Progress.

I completed a large project and got it safely to my new retail partner. I have a particular agent there, that deals with my account. My earlier shipment of accessory items have begun to sell, and reveal what may move there.

I've spent time on our Beach Jewelry project at a resort area down on the coast. That's showing some promise.

These each have required quite a lot of new tooling. And some additional familiarity with new techniques. That's been time consuming but it has worked out.

I'm finishing another grouping of items to place, and then I will have achieved part of my goal. The goal of having several things running and rotating thru to cover the three legs of the stool: 1). Needs. 2). Obligations. 3). Opportunities.

I have touched on part of the three. As some of the accounting is processed ... new branches of cash flow will begin. That covers 1). Needs. If great enough (which is anticipated), then that allows 2). Obligations to continue. I think of Wagner, Drewke, and Kujath. 3). Opportunities will be a few things I will finish for the shop/forum here. That feeds back into covering 1), and allows more time on 2).

There's no more time. No more energy. Physically, there's not even enough extra energy to run from a turtle. I'm all in. That's the report. That's all the news.

Now; that doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate some company or friendly discussion. It only means please don't write and ask what the "real" story is. Or my plans for August 23rd.... etc. (if the sun comes up, it's "work").

I honestly hope that "you" are well. I honestly thank you for checking in here today. I'm doing pretty well, thanks.

God Bless,
Gary
Re: APRIL 19, UPDATE boing
April 20, 2018 07:52PM
Gary
Sounds like Barnes pneumatic is working OT. Welcome to my world . I'm really hoping this push you have going on can level out to a regular work day .

Ps: I'm in your corner !

Thanks
Kurt
April 21, 2018 04:53PM
Thank you Kurt,

That's good to hear.

I hope so too.

Gary
April 21, 2018 09:39PM
Gary,

I'm happy to hear that these outside projects are starting to bear some fruit. You know that you have always had my full support. Pass along my best to Kelly.

Karl
April 22, 2018 03:12PM
Gary

I've been overwhelmed and not around much lately, but glad to hear things may be turning the corner. As I tell my patients, we can only do the best we can with what we are given to work with. Keep given it your best and hopefully everything works out.

Scott
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021