Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

End of the week review - Gary

End of the week review - Gary
June 13, 2009 03:23AM
Been a busy week. Has ended well.

I had to take a break from the Bison work. It was making me nuts. I moved on over to another bench and have been doing work on a group of Tundra guns. They are the next oldest models which I'm bringing along. Some fine stuff in there.

On Wed., I had another couple epidural injections. That was successful. It's reduced my hip/leg pain. A real blessing when that gets turned down.

Small things compound problems. I lost my cheap little Timex three alarm signal wrist watch. Probably took it off to wash up - lost track of it. It kept my strict medicine schedule as well regulated as possible (if I heard the alarms while working machinery). Without it this week, and with the injections altering my med. schedule, I got things all out of whack. Caught up with me today, and I've felt simply awful all day. Figured I was coming down with some dread galloping dandruff plague or some such. excited Fortunately, I was able to reach my Dr. by phone (try that in a few months! ... while you're driving an extra hundred miles to find a remaining dealer to fix your Chrysler product. They'll just find an skeleton, in a dodge truck, with a cell phone in those cold, bony fing.... but I digress) ... and I found out how to correct the situation. thumbs up I'm grateful. Feeling 500% improved.

Hope you have a good weekend. I'm hoping to get some good work done.

Gary
Re: End of the week review - Gary
June 13, 2009 08:44AM
Glad to hear that you got it sorted out on the meds, some of them can be pretty particular about scheduling.

Today I got my semi-irregular (just got lucky on the schedule) eye exam. It's a good thing they have you fill out the paperwork BEFORE they start in with the eyedrops.eye rolling smiley It's been hours and I'm only just now able to read the fine print on the screen again. Of course it'd been cloudy all day, right up till the moment I got outdoors with my eyes totally dialated.

Where's the shades?cooler
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021