Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Next generation shooters?

Next generation shooters?
October 09, 2018 05:24PM
Hi,

Just wanted to share the next generation of shooters... already teaching him the rules... safety first! He likes to shoot his diasy kids gun, and he likes range days already...
A perfect father son activity
5BF0B370-6A93-4729-8356-BDBCE13D392C.jpeg
Re: Next generation shooters?
October 09, 2018 07:35PM
That is GREAT!

Welcome to the Airgun Rendezvous young man. I hope you enjoy a long and fruitful lifetime and enjoy Airguns all the years to come.

Please show us your set ups and your targets!

7FE679E6-4DBE-4958-8F29-90E2C0F52A2D.jpeg

Sometimes I make Clay Critters to help me at the range. This guy was made from Duct Seal such as HVAC technicians use in sealing up air passages and electrical boxes. It is also fun to shoot into blocks of it to witness the energy dissipated when a slug or BB is stopped.

Enjoy. Be safe. Visit often.

Your Friend,
Mr. Gary
October 09, 2018 07:58PM
Hey Brian
Love the pic of Brian junior . You know when they get older then you gotta get them their own NEW Barnes airgun . I remember when my son had a couple front teeth missing. I used to drop corn in the woods in little piles and go shoot squirrels with him . Now look he's holding a Barnes New Outryder and and old Barnes AirCane from about 1996 !

Thanks
Kurt
IMG_2218.JPG
IMG_2212.JPG
October 09, 2018 08:03PM
I truely hope all of our members welcome this new young man, our International shooting friend.

Thanks,
Gary
October 10, 2018 07:29PM
Thanks...
My little man was realy exited... and Kurt you’re right no beter present than a Barnes for the next generation... aldough he’s still a bit young for a real airgun.

Kind regards
October 12, 2018 11:14AM
Brian,
It's good to see the next generation learning about air rifles. They are certainly worth the effort, and Gary makes a better rifle than any factory!

My daughter is at the University of Gent for the semester and I plan to visit in December. If you need anything form Gary I would be happy to carry it with me to Belgium (short of a new rifle).

Scott
October 12, 2018 06:37PM
Wow ... that’s a generous offer. Thank you no matter the outcome.

Hope you have a great visit!

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021