Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Weekend Warriors .... Gary/Kelly/Chance

Weekend Warriors .... Gary/Kelly/Chance
November 19, 2018 06:52PM
Grandson Chance has been visiting during his Thanksgiving School Break

Nana has put him to work, and I’ve been drawn in here and there. Haha.

Nana and Chance have have been cleaning up hurricane deadfalls. Expired limbs and brush ... and small trees that have caught Nana’s eye as being in the wrong place ... etc. (whoooh ... I’m careful not to stand still!)

98E38BE9-905A-49DD-91B2-BD7C1B336A72.jpeg

Chance has a NEW CUSTOM KABONGER to replace the natural found one he used all day Saturday or Sunday. Pop’s Hurricane Chainsaw found him a new one in a twisted up Yaupon Thicket. Now he’s like all my customers. He doesn’t want to hurt it! Haha. I carved his name in the handle.

259E86A1-B5DE-4BA2-9AC1-7C44BE8E048F.jpeg

Every night has been patio fire and S’mores!

7DB0D6EA-32AB-47AA-9D49-CD420D7375BC.jpeg

Pop has been in the mix too. Hey ... this dead tree we cut was SPALTED!!!!! Table Centerpiece Display????? Hummmm.

Been a nice visit. I sneak out and work in the shop. Then .... the crew “needs” something. Haha. They don’t always ask. They just go by the shop window with their hair on fire being chased by a Clown on a Unicorn. What am I to do ....???? Haha.

Pop
Re: Weekend Warriors .... Gary/Kelly/Chance
November 19, 2018 10:10PM
Good times
Alittle work and a little play and a great camp fire to keep the chill down . Grand kids are the best for sure ! He will remember those times forever.

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Weekend Warriors .... Gary/Kelly/Chance
November 20, 2018 12:18AM
I like to help them along abpath they are picking out.

One of the last times here ... he was taking great pains to pose with a curved/dry/crispy stick. The curve suggested a BOW to him. Kelly suggested stringing it I believe. But it would have been like stringing a dry spaghetti strand. And soooo: a Fresh Bow and Arrows took form. Ha.

A garage full of wooden trucks and trailers - same.

I hope they retain a couple on their bookcases, behind a fine desk in their CEO Office Suite.

Pop
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021