Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Video Library.

Video Library.
December 11, 2018 01:30PM
[www.airgunrendezvous.com]

Contrails

I’ll have to come back and edit to include working links. Unfortunately, I belitsome hosting platforms may have failed by now. But there is/was a wealth of video clips that we had posted. They should be seen and enjoyed.

Gary
Re: Video Library.
December 11, 2018 01:37PM
[s434.photobucket.com]

Amazing Phenomenon
December 11, 2018 02:05PM
In “the day” Photobucket was one of the major hosting platforms. The Forum can’t handle video hosting - so the deal is to host off forum, and then link to it. It’s sad to see that our trust in that platform didn’t work out. The links have disappeared or don’t play. You don’t know what you don’t know.

At least the materials survive on remote hard drives of mine (I guess).

If you are looking around the forum and find posts from the past that you enjoy ... just copy and paste the url at the top of the page you are enjoying - into a new comment. It will appear as a direct link to that page/thread.

Thanks!
Gary
December 11, 2018 02:35PM
I bailed on Photobucket.

Imgur is my new "next ex-host". Yes, keep a copy.

Lon
December 11, 2018 10:52PM
Gary
That is one bad @$$ video . And I imagine the airgun is pretty cool too . I miss seeing some of tofaz videos too . I came in alittle late but did get to see most of his and yours . Good times fer sure !

Thanks
Kurt
December 12, 2018 01:05AM
We had fun. I miss that.

Shame we couldn’t hold the guys that posted such neat stuff. I really enjoyed it.

I’ll be glad to do some shooting soon.

Thanks Kurt!

Stay warm. Eat something... you look thin ...

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021