Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anybody else - iPhone ...

Anybody else - iPhone ...
February 20, 2019 03:49PM
That won’t rotate your pics anymore?

Frustrating

I found solution. What’s it worth to ya ... haha.

Ask me

Gary
Re: Anybody else - iPhone ...
February 20, 2019 06:39PM
Hey
That's a brand new phone ain't it ?? You didn't do the updates did you ?brick wall

Thanks
Kurt
February 20, 2019 07:12PM
It’s a brand new replacement. And, of course; it comes with all updates loaded. Just found it’s also set to auto-load all future updates. My kids don’t understand why I dislike updates. Of course they are Androids (yes my kids are Androids ...) and I’ve been told they seldom update. Just what I’ve heard. Your mileage may vary.

Now Apple takes it as a challenge to get their Operating System to require 90% of your phone’s storage capacity. They take the 83% of features you never wanted, never use, and they then constantly alter them. Make it so you can wiggle your left ear and change the font on the legal fine print of the four least used Aps on your phone. Then next month, they’ll have a 7 gig patch for that ... and then your pics will no longer change from Portrait to Landscape by physically turning the phone.

Well, I tracked it down. Two boxes .... no darn it ... I’ll tell if asked. Cause I’m the only one that knows ... ya know ... haha.

Gary
January 05, 2020 06:16AM
10 months late to this question, but I have the same problem with my phone. How did you fix it?
January 05, 2020 12:31PM
Hi Sean,

Welcome

The pull up slide where you turn on your flashlight and choose a few common usages.

On that screen you will see the icon of a LOCK. Touch it to Open the lock. Now your screen will change from portrait to landscape by turning the phone.

You’re welcome. Come back inside. Step away from the ledge.
Ha

Gary
January 06, 2020 06:43AM
Ah ha! My wife must have gotten to it when I was wasn’t looking. She routinely locks the rotation on her phone, drives me nuts
January 06, 2020 03:34PM
I really don't use my phone enough to care, too small.. I know, OT but it is a good reason to stop in and say hello.

Lon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021