Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For Maria. sunny

For Maria. sunny
May 08, 2019 09:31PM
I have been contacted by a member of our Rendezvous family, who wished to donate this gift to Maria and Peter, on behalf of our group. To let them know we support them, pray for them, and recognize the part Faith plays in the Walk of our Lives.

7C8228ED-89BB-4AB9-AB3A-DFE45DE60997.jpeg

Our group gift will be on its way to Canada, tomorrow.

C8F24A26-4A60-47F9-9194-175144949718.jpeg

Please enjoy it Maria and Peter.

Group Hug,
Rendezvous
Re: For Maria. sunny
May 09, 2019 12:45AM
Gary,

That is very nice. A big thanks to the donor.

I never know what to say when people have to deal with difficult situations like Peter and his family.

Lon
May 10, 2019 03:12PM
What a great piece of jewelry with a great message by a good group of people.
Be strong Pedro. My wife is a survivor and in these trying times you’ve got to have faith .
Peace be with you and Maria

Thanks
Kurt
May 12, 2019 01:43AM
Hello Airgun Rendezvous members,

Sorry I missed this post, Gary texted me and wanted to be sure we had seen it. Appreciate it! Maria really likes the pendant and cannot believe someone she doesn't know would buy it for her.

Thanks so much for the gift of this "Faith pendant and to whoever donated it. Faith is the only thing left really, other than relying on the doctors, nurses and modern medicine.

Maria is really feeling the chemo this week. The one drug Carboplatin, is really hard with all the side affects. Thank fully that is only 1 week. Followed by 2 weeks of Paclitaxol. Those two weeks are more bearable for her. Definitely not an easy thing to go through or endure.

Thanks again for all the well wishes and prayers,

Pedro & Maria
May 28, 2019 02:13AM
Guess what arrived in the Mail today???

IMG_8962.JPG

Maria really liked the pendant. Now I have to go get her a necklace so she can wear it. It hasn't turned copper, the lighting of the room caused it to change from silver/aluminum look.

(I was going to mention and have added). My wife Maria is now at the halfway point with her chemotherapy. 9 more weeks to go (3 treatments, 3 weeks is 1 cycle of treatment). We saw the oncologist this past Friday and they are saying that after chemo she will be able to return to her life. They will monitor her roughly everyone 3 months and no further tests will be ordered unless symptoms appear. They did a CT Scan today only because Maria has been experience pain in her lower right rib/lung area. Might be scar tissue from when they drained her abdomen and lung areas back in January, but should know more soon.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness! Greatly appreciate the gift!

God Bless,

Pedro & Maria

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2019 02:25AM by pedrog.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021