Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Messed up post ...

Messed up post ...
June 15, 2019 10:17PM
I put up a progress pic and early sale for the Walrus Mosaic Knife.

I messed up a couple ways. First, I added what I intended to be a “Comment” at the bottom. And it got way too long. Went into too much detail. Dragged in stuff I balance when I attempt to make business decisions. Too busy.

Then to finally make a total mess ... I tried to edit. Save half, take out this section, leave that in.

The lines started to dance like I was holding down the backspace key. Then it all went white. Uh ohh.

I found it ... amazing. But the dance started again as soon as I tried to choose anything.

Ok. The main topic was from me noting the huge numbers of reads on the Outrider, the non folding Pocket Knife, and the various Jewelry threads. I appreciate the fact that people “look up - come here” to read those threads. Those large numbers aren’t just people reading posters on a transit bus. So; since I felt all of those items were really top notch ... and really well priced ... I wonder what to learn from the response (lacking).

Then, it’s the response from what I “have been” doing which leads the “new efforts”. That being the jewelry part of the business. It’s clear that I most likely would not be doing so much with Jewelry if all those numbers had resulted in better response.

That’s the nut of the post. While the other had more whining and pearl clutching ... this was the core.

So; Ill be doing PCPs, Knives, and a Jewelry Catalogue of items. I do what’s required to eat, and see in the dark.

Thanks for reading. Sorry y for the “kerfluffel”. Do my best on this too. Thanks again

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021