Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Christmas in the Pines

Christmas in the Pines
December 14, 2019 01:19PM
I hope you are finding enjoyment in the Christmas Season.

Mrs. Claus locked me in the shop until I’ve provided gifts for the family. Haha. The entire shop is covered in wood dust. This year’s gifts produce copious quantities of powder fine wood dust. Yes, that’s it! “Motion Activated Sawdust Poofers!” I think they have huge promise. Who doesn’t like a good dose of powder fine sawdust? (I can’t show them yet, in the event of family reading).

We had the BPS Christmas party the other night. The Elves got well lubricated and duct taped me to the wall. A waste of valuable tape in my humble opinion ...

Mrs. Claus has the dining room table filled with an assortment of boxes. It seems the handmade floor lamps are giving her a little trouble. Huh. I thought those were one of my better ideas ...

I’m truly looking forward to Steel chips and grease. And making holes in a target with a Barnes Pistol/Carbine.

The Blessings of Christmas!
Gary
Re: Christmas in the Pines
December 16, 2019 09:19PM
Howdy Gary
Ya I’ll bet the old sawdust was flying. My sister always made gifts for Christmas. They are very personal and take a lot of effort and forethought. Glad you survived the duct tape. But hey that’s what happens when you drink too much . Next thing ya know they’ll be painting your fingernails or shaving your eyebrows off ! Hohoho Snowman

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Christmas in the Pines
December 18, 2019 07:48PM
Hi Kurt,

Yeah that duct tape really grabs beard hair. Ha.

Right. Good for your Sis. When you have been given the skill, it’s kind of expected. Can’t see me giving out gift booklets to Taco Bell. Maybe next year.

Back to work!

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021