Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pyramyd has Marauders in stock

Pyramyd has Marauders in stock
July 02, 2009 11:44AM
I just ordered mine with about 2k .22 pellets. Free shipping on everything too. typing

UPDATE: Apparently not. I got an email from them last night telling me the Marauder was in stock, but just received another email from their sales department that it's backordered. Be careful -- get a human being to tell you that they've got rifles if you're trying to find one.

UPDATE #2: Apparently, they have .22 Marauders in stock, and one of the tins of pellets I'd ordered was out. I called and had them substitute another tin and everything should be shipping out in the next few days. As of right now (3:45 EST on 7/2), Pyramyd has .22 Marauders in stock, but not .177s.

-- Jim

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2009 07:43PM by Jim.
Re: Pyramyd has Marauders in stock
July 02, 2009 10:20PM
Good for you Jim. This brings up the question about the home shooting shack though; are you ready?
July 03, 2009 12:11PM
Heheh . . . nope. I'll probably set up on the front step for awhile, as I've done in the past. We're having conduit with power etc. run out to the shed site hopefully soon. I've been too covered up with work to put a dent in things myself.

Pyramyd already shipped everything -- tracking #s say delivery on Monday. Gotta admit that I hope it's as good as they say -- it WILL be nice to see an American company making quality air rifles in the US (yes, Gary, I know New Windsor is in the US -- no, you don't count as I'm talking about mass-produced airguns). more innocent

-- Jim
July 03, 2009 03:21PM
So ... I'm just chopped liver. Story of my life .... eye rolling smiley
July 03, 2009 04:06PM
drinking smiley

I'm just glad that an American company is actually building something in this economy, here in the States -- luxury items no less, bought by citizens and not the Federal government, and using more expensive domestic labor -- and doing well. The rep at Pyramyd told me they'd received over 500 orders *yesterday* alone (not only for Marauders, but in total).

Not saying it's an indication that the country's troubles are over -- just that it's certainly a bright spot. Kudos to Crosman.

-- Jim
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021