Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hi Guys. In the shop afternoons in Heatwave here!

Hi Guys. In the shop afternoons in Heatwave here!
May 26, 2021 11:55AM
Hope you are all great!

I’m on duty to repair some terrain terraces around the front of our house. Huge treated plank and post structures built into the terraced site. But some have failed. Looking around, I saw Kelly and myself. Hummmmm. Hah.

We’ve made good progress. But in the afternoon, we are driven inside. 90 degree sucks the spunk out of ya. I sure appreciate the shop when I go inside.

Just wanted to check in. I’ll be back solid ASAP. I’ve been able to do the parts which I’ve completed, so I’m feeling a bit better with my Blood Sugar in control. That’s good. I have plans for getting shop projects farther along.

Regarding the silly way the REST of the world does these things: I don’t have five brothers. Nope. Nobody owes me a huge favor. Nope. And I can sit on my wallet without discomfort. Yup. So I’m doing it myself as I have since I was a kid. And Kelly is helping out where she can.

Thank you for your friendship, patience, understanding.

Please say Hi since you are here. It helps.
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2021 12:00PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Hi Guys. In the shop afternoons in Heatwave here!
May 26, 2021 01:09PM
Howdy
Man you’ve got more spunk than me . I get wore out riding the lawnmower/ tractor. You gotta stay hydrated for sure . Hope you can get er done quickly!

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 82
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021