Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Best Report at my efforts

Best Report at my efforts
June 01, 2021 08:57PM
Purpose here is to thank you for friendship, if you have been able to sustain it. I still work 7/7 to the best of that day’s ability. Sounds fake. It’s not. I never lie to you. Btw, my adaptation to my Diabetes has been quite good. My average morning Blood Sugar is about 106 and without really trying, I’ve lost 20 lbs. They claimed THAT would really light me up and I’d be a new man. Sorry Charlie. No difference at all. Looks good on the chart. Feels the same. Maybe sustained good numbers does the trick.

You all have homes and wives. It’s difficult to look ahead. Hard to see the needs, and when I can address them. You’d think that being self employed would be a luxury. Work on what you can, when you can. Not so. The projects for home get set back, while I try to suit a customer’s need. I put off something important to Kelly; to get shop work done. Health stuff interrupts everything. Basically there’s never enough time, health, money, or energy. It’s just like your home I suspect. So; I finally had to address Kelly’s reasonable desires to see some maintenance addressed. My wallet doesn’t buy contractors. I also made the mistake since the late 60’s, of learning how to do everything. So; I’m always on deck.

Fixing the front; storm collapsed terrace wall, has gone as well as 90 degree weather will allow. I’ve gotten a bunch of it far enough along that weather won’t set it all back again when it rains. I’m really too old for this stuff but I try. One of the main reasons for relocating was to have far far less maintenance. Hah!!! Strike. Wasn’t on the brochure.

Well, please know I’m giving my all, and then some. I still don’t do anything for fun or sport or relaxation. I hear that’s not good, but that’s how it is. At least I put a star on my chart for effort.

Checking in to say hello. Wishing you all blessings.

Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2021 04:22PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021